Elliot Singer Associate Attorney
Elliot Singer is a tireless advocate for the injured. With his experience as an appellate advocacy champion, published author, and judicial law clerk, he considers it a privilege to represent the clients of Zaner Harden Law, LLP.
Elliot was raised with the singular value to make the world a better place. Since graduating from Cornell University with high honors in 2008, he has made it his life’s mission to help others. To that end, he served as a Teach For America corps member and elementary educator in the New Orleans public schools, volunteered as a defendant’s advocate with the Orleans Public Defenders, and even started a charity to raise money for the hungry. He graduated from Tulane Law School with honors in 2014, where he served as a managing editor of a legal publication, was elected Chief Justice of the Tulane Moot Court Board, and won the appellate advocacy competition during his third year. During law school Elliot also assisted two legal writing classes and won the CALI award for highest grade in a class. At the culmination of his legal education, he was recognized with several prestigious awards, including Order of Barristers and the Tulane 34 Award.
Elliot then was appointed to clerk for two judges in Colorado’s 17th Judicial District and gained invaluable experience “behind the scenes” of judicial decision-making. During this clerkship, he also learned the intricacies of Colorado civil trial practice and helped draft hundreds of court orders which eventually became part of the public record.
Although born on the East Coast and raised in the Midwest, Elliot is now proud to call Colorado his permanent home. He lives in Denver with his wife, Allison, and their dog, Stella.
Tulane Law School
- Trial Advocacy Honors Program – Advocate
- Managing Editor, Tulane Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property
- Chief Justice, Tulane Moot Court Board
- Co-Champion, Tulane Senior Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Tulane 34 Award Recipient
- Order of Barristers inductee
- CALI Award (Highest Grade): Pollution Control
- Criminal Law Association – Member
- Senior Fellow, Legal Research and Writing
- Legal Writing Instructor, A.B. Freeman School of Business
- B.A. Magna Cum Laude, College of Arts and Sciences, May 2008
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Order of Barristers
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Judicial Law Clerk, Hon. C. Scott Crabtree and Hon. F. Michael Goodbee, Civil District Court, 17th Judicial District, Brighton, CO
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Lance Africk, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana, New Orleans, LA