Colin is a dedicated advocate for those who suffered a personal injury. His mission is to fight for his clients with considerable personal investment, extensive legal knowledge, and excellent people skills.
He ensures that his clients can focus on their recovery while he deals with those responsible and their insurance companies.
Colin brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to help those who are seeking repayment for their harms and losses.
Prior to joining the Zaner Harden team, he worked at a large multi-state personal injury firm handling a wide range of personal injury cases. These cases included traumatic brain injuries, orthopedic injuries, permanent disfigurement, permanent impairment, and other types of injuries.
Colin graduated from the University of Colorado Law School where he earned his juris doctorate and received numerous accolades, including Best Closing Argument and Best Orator in the Carrigan Cup Mock Trial Competition.
He was a member of the CU National Mock Trial Team, was an Associate Member of the CU Barrister’s Council, competed in all CU intraschool Mock Trial Competitions, and was Chairman of the 1L Mock Trial Competition.
Colin also interned with numerous Colorado judges, giving him valuable insight into the litigation process.
Outside the office, Colin enjoys hiking the Colorado wilderness, fly-fishing with his dog, and spending time with his family.
University of Colorado Law School
- CU National Mock Trial Team
- Associate Member of the CU Barrister’s Council
- Awarded Best Closing Argument by the CU Barrister’s Council
- Awarded Best Orator of the Carrigan Cup Mock Trial Competition
- Chairman of the 1L Mock Trial Competition
- Interned with the 20th Judicial District Court
- Interned with the 17th Judicial District Court
University of Minnesota, Crookston Minnesota
- B.S. in Business Management
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Colorado Bar Association