Denver Commercial Work Truck Accident Lawyer
Work trucks pose a significant risk when truck drivers and trucking companies are negligent. Commercial work truck accidents in Denver cause traumatic injuries and life-threatening conditions, especially when smaller vehicles, pedestrians, and bicyclists are involved. If you were hurt in a commercial work truck accident in Denver, Colorado, the law firm you hire could make a difference in the outcome of your case.
Our team of lawyers at Zaner Harden Law have decades of legal experience. We have a proven track record of recovering record-setting jury verdicts and settlements. Our dedication, legal knowledge, and fierce advocacy for injured victims have resulted in millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
How Zaner Harden Law Can Help if You’ve Been Injured in a Denver Commercial Work Truck Accident
A work truck accident can change your life in a matter of seconds. In addition to the catastrophic injuries you sustain, the financial cost of a truck accident can be devastating. If you sustain a permanent impairment, the financial losses and expenses may continue for the rest of your life.
The trucking company and insurance provider do not have your best interest as their priority. Instead, they aggressively investigate the claim to limit their liability. You need lawyers who will fight for your right to fair compensation for all damages.
Our Denver truck accident lawyers at Zaner Harden Law are award-winning personal injury attorneys. Numerous organizations have recognized our Denver personal injury lawyers, including Top 100 National Trial Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Million Dollar Advocates, and Super Lawyers. Our attorneys have appeared on World News Tonight, Good Morning America, and other media outlets.
When you hire our top-rated accident lawyers, you can trust we will:
- Monitor accident investigations by law enforcement and government agencies
- Conduct an independent investigation to gather evidence, including working with leading expert witnesses as necessary
- Identify all parties who are responsible for causing the work truck accident
- Document your damages to determine how much your case is worth
- File insurance claims and handle all matters related to an insurance settlement
- Aggressively pursue claims for the total value of your damages
- File a lawsuit and proceed with a court case if the parties refuse to pay a reasonable settlement amount to resolve your claim
Handling a work truck accident without an attorney could jeopardize your case and result in less funds paid to you for damages. Call Zaner Harden Law to schedule a free case evaluation with an experienced work truck accident lawyer in Denver, CO.
What Is Considered a Commercial Work Truck in Colorado?
You probably see work trucks daily, but do not pay them any attention unless they cause an inconvenience. Commercial work trucks include, but are not limited to:
- Concrete trucks
- Dump trucks
- Road rollers
- Crane trucks
- Transit mixer trucks
- Asphalt pavers
- Cement mixer trucks
- Package delivery trucks
- Box trucks
- Garbage trucks
Other trucks can fall into the category of work truck accidents. Any larger vehicle used for commercial purposes could be considered a work truck. A common element is that all of the vehicles have the potential to cause catastrophic injuries if they are involved in a crash.
Common Causes of Commercial Work Truck Accidents in Denver, CO
Truck driver error and negligence are common causes of work truck accidents. However, other factors could contribute to the cause of a crash. Common reasons why work trucks are involved in accidents include:
- Driver negligence and recklessness, including drunk driving, speeding, fatigued driving, breaking Colorado traffic laws, and distracted driving
- Failure to conduct routine inspects and maintenance for work trucks
- Defective work trucks and parts that lead to tire blowouts, brake failure, steering problems, and other dangerous conditions
- Negligent hiring practices by truck companies
- Failure to provide adequate truck driver training
Since Colorado is an at-fault state, you must prove another party caused the work truck accident to recover compensation for damages. The truck driver, trucking company, other motorists, government entities, truck manufacturers, and other parties could share responsibility for your damages.
How Much Is My Denver Work Truck Accident Case Worth?
You could receive compensation for your economic and non-economic damages for a work truck accident claim. The amount you receive depends on the facts of your case. Factors that impact the value of damages include:
- The injuries you sustain
- The medical treatment you receive
- The duration of your recovery period
- Whether you sustain a permanent disability, impairment, scarring, and/or disfigurement
- The parties involved in your case
- The availability of insurance coverage and the policy limits
- Whether you can perform activities to earn an income
- The strength of the evidence proving your claim
- Whether you are partially to blame for causing the accident (comparative negligence)
Our Denver work truck accident attorneys pursue all parties who could be liable for your damages. We analyze the facts in your case to determine how they impact your recovery.
The Colorado statute of limitations limits your time to file a work truck accident claim. Don’t lose your right to file a lawsuit after a work truck accident. Call an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your case.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Denver Commercial Work Truck Accident Lawyers
Work trucks are necessary. However, these vehicles can cause substantial damages and injuries when they are involved in an accident. Call now to request a free case review with an experienced Denver commercial work truck accident attorney.