Sarah T. McEahern
Sarah has a passion for helping others and using her legal skills to make the world a better place. She strives to bring this same passion to each case, fighting diligently for injured individuals every step of the way.
Sarah was born and raised in Colorado. She attended the University of Denver, where she earned a B.S. in Cognitive Neuroscience and a B.A. in Economics and graduated Summa Cum Laude. She went on to earn her law degree from the University of Washington School of Law in Seattle. During law school, Sarah competed in multiple mock trial competitions, and coached a high school mock trial team, developing keen trial skills.
Always an advocate for the underdog, Sarah has been standing up to big corporations in court since 2015. Sarah has successfully litigated numerous cases in federal and state courts, as well as in arbitration tribunals, working tirelessly to protect her clients’ rights and achieve favorable outcomes. She joined Zaner Harden Law in early 2018, and she is grateful to be part of a such an incredibly talented team. For her outstanding work as a young lawyer, Sarah has been recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star and The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40.
In her free time, Sarah enjoys trying new recipes, practicing yoga, playing volleyball, and traveling the world.
Contact our Denver personal injury law office at Zaner Harden Law, LLP to know more.
- Warembourg v. Excel , 471 P.3d 1213 (Co. Ct. App. 2020) – 63 page, 3-0 published opinion that affirmed the firm’s record breaking 16 million dollar electrocution verdict. This opinion creates significant new law in the area of spoliation of evidence, setting new standards for when parties must hold onto evidence and how they may be punished if they do not preserve such evidence (blessing an irrebutable presumption of liability and causation punitive sanction). Case settled for 15.7 million shortly after this opinion.
University of Washington School of Law
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Public Health
- Student Health Law Organization, Co-President
- UW Scholarship Recipient
- Public Interest Law Association, Director of Logistics
- Street Law Clinic, Teacher
University of Denver
- B.S., Cognitive Neuroscience, summa cum laude
- B.A., Economics, summa cum laude
- J. Fagg Foster Award Recipient, Most Outstanding Economics Student
- Study Abroad in Madrid, Spain
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- DBA Young Lawyers Division, Executive Council Member
- State of Colorado
- District of Colorado, U.S. District Court
- State of Washington
- Eastern District of Washington, U.S. District Court
- Western District of Washington, U.S. District Court
- Northern District of Illinois, U.S. District Court