Visit Our Office in Denver, CO
Notable local landmarks/attractions:
Clients can find our office at 1610 Wynkoop St, Ste 120, Denver, CO 80202.
We are located in the Union Square Building on Wynkoop St., between the 16th St. Mall and 17th St. Our office is across the street from Denver Union Station, two blocks from the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver, a half mile from Centennial Gardens and the South Platte River, and four blocks from Coors Field.
The Denver City and County Building, home to the 2nd Judicial District civil courts, is about one and a half miles south of our office. The Alfred A. Arraj Courthouse, home to the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, is about three-quarters of a mile from our building. We are 22 miles west of Denver International Airport.
- North: Go south on I-25 to exit 212B, Speer Blvd. Stay to the left, then turn left onto Speer Blvd. Turn left onto Wewatta St., then right onto 15th St. Turn left onto Wynkoop St., and continue to our office on the right.
- South: Take I-25 north to exit 212A, Speer Blvd. Merge onto Speer Blvd, then turn left onto Wewatta St. Turn right on 15th St., then left on Wynkoop St. Our office will be on the right.
- East: Go west on Colfax Ave and turn right onto 15th St. Turn right onto Wynkoop St, and continue to our office on the right.
- West: Head east on I-70, and take exit 274, I-25/Fort Collins/Colorado Springs. Stay to the right and follow signs for I-25 S/Colorado Springs. Take exit 212B, Speer Blvd, and stay to the left on the ramp. Turn left onto Wewatta St., right onto 15th St., then left onto Wynkoop St. Follow the road to our office on the right.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Denver, Colorado
- Public Parking
There is a public parking garage next to our building at 1660 Wynkoop St. You can also find parking meters on Wynkoop St. in front of our building. The next closest public parking garage is next to Denver Union Station, and the entrance is on 18th St.
You have several options for reaching our office by public transportation. We are across the street from Denver Union Station, which serves RTD train lines A, B, E, G, N, and W. If you are arriving by bus, the Mallride bus — as well as bus route numbers 10, 15, 19, 28, 32, and 44 — stop within a block of our office.
Law Office Hours
Office hours: 24/7
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule a free consultation. You can request a consultation by filling out the contact form on our website. During your consultation, we will evaluate your case and explain your legal options.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Zaner Harden Law is a Denver personal injury law firm. We handle all types of accident cases involving injuries that result from the intentional or negligent actions of others, such as car accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents. Our Denver personal injury attorneys have recovered tens of millions of dollars for injured clients, including several record-setting verdicts and settlements.
Decades of Experience
Our attorneys have decades of experience representing injured clients against those who hurt them, and our team has earned the accolades of legal publications like SuperLawyers.com. We have also been inducted into several invitation-only honor societies like The Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Contact us to put our experienced and award-winning lawyers to work on your case.
- Holiday Inn Express Denver
- Home2 Suites By Hilton
- Sonesta Denver Downtown
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown Convention Center