Denver Electrical Explosion Attorney
What is an Electrical Explosion?
Electrical explosions can be extremely dangerous realities for a number of people, especially those in at-risk professions.
These explosions can be the result of human error, poorly placed electrical sources, and even inadequate training.
As a result, burns and injuries can often occur in these scenarios, including those that are a result of fires and shrapnel, as well as electrical burns themselves.
How do Electrical Explosions Happen?
Although electrical explosions may happen in any workplace, those in construction, roofing, or job roles that work directly with installing electricity are typically more likely. This is typically due to the fact that these industries are often heavily involved in tasks involving electricity.
Electrical explosions can come from a number of different sources, including:
- Transformer explosions
- Circuit breaker issues
- Water leaks on electrical components
Often, these explosions happen quickly and produce incredibly high heat, making them particularly dangerous to anyone nearby. Injuries from electrical explosions can include:
- Eye blindness
- Lung issues from inhaling toxic smoke
- Burn from molten metal
- Hearing loss
- Broken bones
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- And many more
Lawyers Specializing in Electrical Explosions
It’s not rare for insurance companies or workplaces to do everything they can to minimize payouts when it comes to injuries incurred from electrical explosions. With that in mind, finding an attorney that knows the ins and outs of these kinds of cases is paramount to your success, and to you obtaining the compensation that’s rightfully yours.
Experience and track record definitely matter in these kinds of situations, especially when remittance for pain, suffering, lost wages, and doctor’s bills are involved. You’ll want to find a lawyer that’s well-versed in navigating the complicated processes involved in cases such as these.
When should you seek the help of a lawyer in Denver?
At Zaner Harden Law, LLP, we have the largest electrical explosion verdict in the history of Colorado – $16,000,000. If an electrical explosion occurs at work, it can often be due to insufficient upkeep of electrical sources, negligence, or unkempt working conditions. With that in mind, even if you’re unsure if you have a case, contacting a lawyer is always a good idea (when and if you’re able). Not only will this give you the opportunity to understand if you have a potential case, it can help you to get a full grasp of your rights as an electrical burn victim.
A Denver Electrical Explosion Attorney at Zaner Harden Law, LLP can help to protect your rights and fight for you.
If you or someone you love has been injured due to an electrical explosion, call Zaner Harden Law, LLP for a free and confidential consultation at (720) 613-9706, or complete our Free Case Evaluation Form and we’ll reach out to you.
Visit Our Personal Injury Law Office in Denver, CO
Our Denver, CO personal injury law office also provides:
- Car Accident Lawyers in Denver, CO
- Construction Accident Lawyer in Denver, CO
- Electric Explosion Attorney in Denver, CO
- Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Denver, CO
- Pedestrian Accident Attorneys in Denver, CO
- Premises Liability Lawyers in Denver, CO
- Product Liability Lawyer in Denver, CO
- Bicycle Accident Lawyers in Denver, CO
- Truck Accident Lawyers in Denver, CO
- Brain Injury Attorney in Denver, CO
- Bus Accident Lawyer in Denver, CO
- Burn Injury Lawyer in Denver, CO
- Dog Bite Attorney in Denver, CO
- Ski Accident Lawyers in Denver, CO
- Toxic Exposure Attorneys in Denver, CO
- Slip and fall Accident Lawyer in Denver, CO
- Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys in Denver, CO
- Whistleblower Attorney in Denver, CO
- Workplace Accident Lawyer in Denver, CO
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Denver, CO
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Denver, CO