Denver Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Help with a Catastrophic Injury Claim
There is no exact definition that lays out the precise parameters of what makes an accident or injury “catastrophic,” but it’s generally accepted that any injury that seriously alters the victim’s life is considered a catastrophic injury, such as:
- traumatic brain injury; or
- disfigurement because of burns.
These cases require the attention and representation of a seasoned Denver accident lawyer who can advocate on behalf of the injured plaintiff in the pursuit of financial recovery to defray the heavy toll of the accident and resultant injuries.
A Catastrophic Injury Can Be Life-Changing
A catastrophic injury can include:
- brachial plexus injuries;
- multiple fractures;
- severe burns; and
- other neurological disorders, any of which can have a profound effect on a victim’s life.
The gravity of these injuries is so profound that they impact not only the victim, but people in the victim’s lives – family, spouse, children, friends, and other loved ones.
A catastrophic injury can cause serious disruption to the nervous system, which may debilitate other parts of the body from operating the way they are intended to.
In general, the same principles of a standard personal injury case apply, and a catastrophic injury attorney will seek to help you recover compensation for the damages that you have sustained as a result of the accident, including:
- lost wages from missed work;
- loss of quality of life;
- pain and suffering;
- emotional duress and mental anguish;
- loss of future wages or decreased earning capacity;
- permanent disability; and
- medical bills, including hospital and surgery fees, rehabilitation fees, medication, medical equipment, the future cost of medical care, medical assistant and nursing fees, and any other associated costs.
A catastrophic injury can be the result of a motor vehicle accident, medical malpractice, premises liability, a dog bite or attack, or any other kind of injury claim, but whatever the circumstances, you should call a lawyer before you speak to an insurance adjuster.
Representation and Guidance from a Denver Accident Lawyer
If you have sustained a catastrophic injury, or if someone you love has been gravely injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s recklessness or negligence, reach out to a Denver accident lawyer who has handled hundreds of catastrophic injury cases in the past.
Call our law offices to schedule a FREE consultation with an attorney who will evaluate your case and help you determine all of the liability parties against whom you can pursue damages for your recovery.
Visit Our Personal Injury Law Office in Denver, CO
Our Denver, CO personal injury law office also provides:
- Car Accident Lawyers in Denver, CO
- Construction Accident Lawyer in Denver, CO
- Electric Explosion Attorney in Denver, CO
- Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Denver, CO
- Pedestrian Accident Attorneys in Denver, CO
- Premises Liability Lawyers in Denver, CO
- Product Liability Lawyer in Denver, CO
- Bicycle Accident Lawyers in Denver, CO
- Truck Accident Lawyers in Denver, CO
- Brain Injury Attorney in Denver, CO
- Bus Accident Lawyer in Denver, CO
- Burn Injury Lawyer in Denver, CO
- Dog Bite Attorney in Denver, CO
- Ski Accident Lawyers in Denver, CO
- Toxic Exposure Attorneys in Denver, CO
- Slip and fall Accident Lawyer in Denver, CO
- Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys in Denver, CO
- Whistleblower Attorney in Denver, CO
- Workplace Accident Lawyer in Denver, CO
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Denver, CO
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Denver, CO